Spiritual java is an attempt to let me express my thoughts, my ideas, my views and my feelings about two topics which are very close to my heart. Vippasana and Java!!! I have been practicing Vipassana for more than 8 years now and in all these years the way this teqnuqie helped me in overcoming many ups and downs in my life is quite remarkable. Java on the other hand is my source of my materialistic existence. So I'll be sharing my views on J2EE technology and its relevance in web.

Monday 5 October 2009

An inspirational interview from Hrithik Roshan

This is another deviation from my normal posts. I just saw a talk show on youtube and thought it is worth keeping this in my compilation of posts. So here it is... A little preface, we all know Kritik Roshan. A Bollywood superstar who has delivered hits like Koi Mil gaya, Kaho na pyar hai, Dhoom 2 and Lakshya to name a few. From the energetic performance and the kind of dance that he do, a few people would know at one time he had twisted spine problem and stammering problem.
Kritik Roshan is one of the few Bollywood superstars who made his life's adversity as an opportunity. From birth he was born with bundles of problems; stammering problem, spinal problem; born with double thumb and all the emotional and social pressure that these problems brings with them. From the state of such an adversity to the current state of being a Bollywood star is some journey in itself.

This interview in itself captures the essence that if you wish something in life and you are determined to do it, then nothing is impossible. An old saying is true..."Nothing is impossible, even impossible say I'm possible"
Just to keep in mind that this interview is majority in Hindi language. What I really liked in this interview compared to others is that its not treated as just another celebrity talk show. It would be worth watching the last part of the video in which a physically challenged  girl plays a very good music composition.

Part 1. In this Kritik talks about his stammering problem and how he showed determination to overcome that weakness...




Part 2. Continues further with the introduction of another Bollywood celebrity Kangana Ranaught...




Part 3. Kritik and Kangana plays some fun games...




Part 4. In this part the physically challenged girl plays the musical composition...

No comments:

Post a Comment