Spiritual java is an attempt to let me express my thoughts, my ideas, my views and my feelings about two topics which are very close to my heart. Vippasana and Java!!! I have been practicing Vipassana for more than 8 years now and in all these years the way this teqnuqie helped me in overcoming many ups and downs in my life is quite remarkable. Java on the other hand is my source of my materialistic existence. So I'll be sharing my views on J2EE technology and its relevance in web.

Saturday 3 October 2009

"Letters from Mara..."

Few days back Vikas Ji shared an inspirational Article(sent to him from Prof Dhar) with Delhi Vipassana group meditators.
Got some time today and read it. Found it very interesting and engaging.
The article "Letters from Mara" has got 10 letters in it. The article is taken by Buddha's one of the Sutta's.
Each of the letters is written by Mara to its squadrons namely desires, craving, lust, boredom,...(the impurities in the mind).
Thought of something to be shared. http://bit.ly/1AkHrR

No comments:

Post a Comment